Paying your rent

As the tenant, you are responsible for paying the rent. You should arrange with your landlord how they wish to receive the rent payments. The amount of rent you are liable for is written in your tenancy agreement. You can find out more about Housing Benefit and other financial help here.

If your home is in Waltham Forest and at any time you are unable to pay your rent, you should contact:

Housing and Growth

Cedar Wood House,

2d Fulbourne Road, E17 4GG.

Tel: 020 8496 4197

Email: in order to discuss your options.